Indian Institute of Training and Development (IITD)
Presents One Full Day Interactive program on
7 New QC Tools
16th June 2023; 09:00 am to 05:30 pm@ Pune
Certificates will be issued to the participants!
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- understand the concept of the 7 New QC tools;
- select appropriate QC tools and apply a systematic problem-solving methodology; and
- improve the quality and productivity of the products and services of the company.
Outlines Key Topics
- An Overview of the 7 New QC Tools
- TQC and the 7new QC tools
- Applying the 7 new QC tools
- Problem-solving methodology
- Importance of quality and quality improvement
- What is an affinity diagram?
- Purpose of using an affinity diagram
- Advantages of an affinity diagram
- Constructing & Completing an affinity diagram
- Definition of a relations diagram?
- Benefits of using a relations diagram
- Constructing & Completing a relations diagram
Systematic Diagram Method
- What is a tree diagram?
- Ways to systematically pursue on best strategies
- Benefits of using a tree diagram
- The various techniques for constructing a tree diagram
Matrix Diagram Method
- Thinking problems multi-dimensionally
- Defining problems
- Benefits of using a matrix diagram
- Completing and analyzing matrix diagrams
Matrix Data Analysis
- What is Principal Component Analysis?
- Advantages of a Principal Component Analysis
- Constructing a Prioritization Grid
- Completing and analyzing a Prioritization Grid
Process Decision Program Chart (PDPC)
- Techniques to produce desired results from many possible outcomes
- Benefits of using a PDPC
- Constructing & Completing a PDPC
- Techniques to work out optimal schedules
- Advantages of an arrow diagram
- Promoting understanding and agreement among groups
- Constructing an arrow diagram
Education to Introduce the 7 New QC Tools
The applications in the workplace: How to construct and interpret the diagrams.
Problem-solving techniques using all the QC tools
Summary and close – Formulating action plans
Who Should Attend
All personnel working in the Production, Administration and Planning Departments, especially those who are involved in QCC, SGA, ISO-related activities and who have to work in a team and manage operators so as to get jobs done. The tools are also useful to those who need to do continuous quality and productivity
improvement initiatives in the company.
- QCC Facilitators
- QCC Team Leaders
- Section Heads
- Personnel from Quality Control & QA
A combination of Lectures, Exercises, Videos, Self-Assessments Test, Experience Sharing and Q & A.
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training program. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi
- 3,000 + GST 18% per person 1-3 participants.
- 2,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of 4 or above participants.
Fees include participation, course material (Hard copy), Breakfast, Lunch -veg/non-veg and tea / coffee with cookies
- Name of the program :
- Names of the participants:
- Participant’s email id :
- Name of the company :
- GST number :
Certification: Participants shall be awarded a certificate of participation from IITD.
Since seats are limited upto 25 pax, registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Customised In-house Workshops:
We would be pleased to conduct specific in-house workshops for your organisation, if you have adequate number of participants.
For enquiries related to corporate training or group nominations, please reach out to us.
We look forward to your active participation and nominations.
With warm regards,
Mob: 8308459802/ 9822089898
Tel: 91 20 4120 3985