5 ‘S’ is the first step towards TQM. It is also simple and a powerful performance improvement tool that outlines the five steps in creating workplace organization viz; sort, set in order, shine, standardize and sustain.
This course is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of the 5-S principles internally and externally. This concept also helps the organizations to build a culture of continuous improvement, while maintaining a quality management environment.
The objective of this course is:
• To build the required skills, capabilities and competencies for carrying out audits on 5S practices in an organization and evaluating the status against established benchmarks.
• To make the participants of this course understand clearly the concepts of 5S Workplace Management System against the backdrop of globalization and the necessity of industries to adopt 5S as the foundation of further activities leading to growth and achieving excellence.
• The training course will also provide both technical knowledge and practical skills essential to become a competent assessor of 5S practice
After completing the course the participants will be able to:
• Understand in-depth the principles and objectives of 5S
• Perform 5S Critical Analysis
• Implement 5S in their organisation effectively
• To enable the participants to plan, prepare and conduct the third party external audits and internal audits of 5S Practices.
• Expectations from participants
• Introduction to 5S
• Benefits of 5S
• Why 5S
• What Not is 5S
• Road Map discussion
• Guidelines for Practicing
• Importance of Zonal Team &Audit Committee
• 5S Audit Checklists
• 5S Audit Summary Sheets
• Usage of Visual aids/ stickers
Who should attend?
Operation/Production/Quality Managers, Production Head, Engineers / Industrial Engineers, Process Owners, Machine& Equipment Operators, Supervisors, Officers or anyone interested in Quality Improvements.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,400* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.