The 7 QC Tools are simple statistical tools used for problem solving. Kaoru Ishikawa had stated that these 7 tools can be used to solve 95 percent of all problems (Which has been proved). These tools have been the foundation of Japan’s astonishing industrial resurgence after the Second World War.
7 QC tools are fundamental instruments to improve the quality of the product. They are used to analyze the production process, identify the major problems, control fluctuations of product quality, and provide solutions to avoid future defects. Statistical literacy is necessary to effectively use the seven QC tools as these tools use statistical techniques to accumulate data and analyze them.
7 QC tools are utilized to organize the collected data in a way that is easy to understand and analyze. Moreover, from using the seven QC tools, any specific problems in a process are identified and be resolved.
Problems are at the centre of what many people do at work every day. Whether you’re solving a problem for a client (internal or external), supporting those who are solving problems, or discovering new problems to solve, the problems you face can be large or small, simple or complex, and easy or difficult.
A fundamental part of every manager’s role is finding ways to solve them. So, being a confident problem solver is really important to your success. Much of that confidence comes from having a good process to use when approaching a problem. With one, you can solve problems quickly and effectively. Without one, your solutions may be ineffective, or you’ll get stuck and do nothing, with sometimes painful consequences.
• Introduction to Quality Tools
• Benefits of Quality Tools
• Awareness of 1st tool: Pareto Chart
• Awareness of 2nd tool: Process Flow Diagram
• Awareness of 3rd tool: Cause & Effect Diagram
• Awareness of 4th tool: Check Sheet
• Awareness of 5th tool: Histogram
• Awareness of 6th tool: Control Chart
• Awareness of 7th tool: Scatter Diagram
• Quick Recap
Who Should Attend?
Persons from Production & Quality, Customer representatives or Marketing managers, Continuous Improvement Managers, Design Managers & Engineers, Maintenance Managers, Supervisors, Operators , Supplier development managers, etc.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,400* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.