Advanced communication is about more than just exchanging information. It’s about understanding the emotion and intentions behind the information. Employees must be able to build client relationships with various customers, so that, ultimately, they enjoy positive experiences and help in business growth. Apart from clearly convey a message, you need to also listen in a way that gains the full meaning of what’s being said and makes the other person feel heard and understood.
Advanced communication session is important to help build relationships with customers and understand their needs and desires. The session will focus on enhancing communication skills for employees and focus on presentations and public speaking skills which are very useful in many aspects of work and personal life. Advanced communication skills are important in business, sales and selling, training, teaching, lecturing, and feeling comfortable speaking to a group of people. The session helps participants to provide a framework to learn the importance of communication which will help and support participants in developing the skills required for higher performance at work.
• Eliminating nervousness or fear of Public speaking
• Connecting with people instantly
• Positive Communication
• Making an impression in the first meeting
• Pitching to potential clients and Elevator Speech
• Enhancing the content of the material, structure & flow of information
• Making “dry” topics entertaining
• Handling questions and managing difficult audience members like a pro
• Tactics of influencing people verbally and non-verbally
• Assertive-speaking, courageous conversations
• Powerful style for handling conflicts and increasing rapport
• Systems approach for communication
Who will benefit?
Working professionals in any sector. Aspiring Youngsters, Managers and Professionals. After all, improved communications lead to better working environment and hence are a direct link to better productivity.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Mode of Payment: NEFT/Gpay/ Cheque
Please write to email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com or Call on 9822089898 / 8308459802, mentioning the name of participant, Mobile no, email id, company name with GSTIN, if applicable.
Soft copy of Course Material will be emailed.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.