Organizations today have a need to streamline repetitive tasks and display spreadsheet data in more visually effective ways. Data analysis & representation is indispensible to facilitate decision making and strategy development. It’s very challenging to turn a huge amount of data to useful information without the help of Excel.
The Advanced Excel Course is designed for executives who are already familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel, and who would like to work with more advanced features of Microsoft Excel that help in improving their efficiency of working with worksheets, analyzing data, creating MIS reports, and automating various tasks. In this course, you will use Microsoft Office Excel to streamline and enhance your spreadsheets with templates, charts, graphics, data analysis and formulas.
Demonstration will be based on MS Office version.
Participant should familiar with basic excel that contain few functions like sum, max, min etc, formatting like borders, fonts, merge, etc, saving, printing techniques. This program is for anyone who is already familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel, and who would like to work with more advanced features of Microsoft Excel that help in improving their efficiency of working with worksheets, analyzing data, creating MIS reports, and automating various tasks.
This Advanced Excel training program will empower the participants to be able to do the following:
• Performing complex calculations more efficiently, use various Excel functions.
• Organizing and analyzing large volumes of data.
• Creating MIS reports.
• Designing and using templates.
• Consolidating and managing data from multiple workbooks.
• Calculating Data with Advanced Formula
• Apply Cell and Range Names
• Calculate Data across Worksheets
• Use Specialized Functions
• Analyze Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
• Organizing Worksheet and Table Data
• Create and Modify Tables
• Format Tables
• Use Functions to Calculate Data
• Analyzing Data Using PivotTables
• Pivot Charts
• Create a PivotTable Report
• Filter Data Using Slicers
• Analyze Data Using Pivot Charts
• Update Workbook Properties
• Create a Macro
• Edit a Macro
• Writing simple VBA codes
• Interacting with other application
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,400* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/ IMPS/ Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.