With the changing times and fast technological development, the role of the secretary is rapidly changing and he/she is taking on more of the work of the boss. He/she needs to develop various skills to effectively perform and contribute to the organization growth.
It is imperative for any business organization to keep in touch with the changing environment so as to be able to face ever increasing competition and deliver best results even under work pressure. It is against this backdrop that the management development programmes have acquired an important place in the corporate world.
The objective of the programme is to expose the participants to modern concepts and techniques of management so as to improve their effectiveness and enable them to achieve higher organizational goals and be able to equip themselves to come up to the expectations of their Seniors.
• To enhance strengths and promote professionalism.
• To organize the day and manage the time including deadlines, e-mail, voice mail, meetings, drop-in visitors and time-wasters.
• To prevent crises, manage conflicts & difficult people and awkward situations.
• To harness the untapped opportunities by creating a friendly atmosphere in the office.
• To build trust & make the job more meaningful.
• Assertive Communication & it’s effects
• Activities on how to communicate assertively
• Use of power words
2. Use of the time matrix with activities
3. Email Etiquettes(written)
4. Business Etiquettes
• Executive/Private Secretaries.
• Personal/Admin Assistants.
• Executive Assistants.
• Senior Secretaries.
• Administrative staff wishing to enhance their ability to perform and be happier with their job responsibilities.
• Front Line Staff to Middle level Employees working in the office environment with responsibility for the efficient administration and co-ordination of the physical, administrative and human resources of a department.
Medium: English/ Hindi/ Marathi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,200* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,000* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Mode of Payment: NEFT/Gpay/ Cheque
Please write to email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com or Call on 9822089898 / 8308459802, mentioning the name of participant, Mobile no, email id, company name with GSTIN, if applicable.
Soft copy of Course Material will be emailed.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.