• Introduction to FMEA Concepts as per new AIAG & VDA Hand book for FMEA
• Benefits of FMEA
• Purpose of revision of FMEA manual
• Brief on revision details?
• New Frame work
• When to adopt new methodology? Transition Strategy
• Seven step methodology for Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
Planning & Preparation
• PFMEA & DFMEA Linkage to Control Plan
• Cause & Effects Analysis
• Design FMEA – Example & Case Study and changes as per AIAG &VDA handbook
• Process FMEA – Example & Case Study and changes as per AIAG &VDA handbook
• Overview of the major changes, improvements and benefits of the AIAG & VDA Handbook for FMEA
• Concept of FMEA as a risk management and preventive quality assurance technique
• How to carry out Design FMEA and Process FMEA in industries
• How to carry out Process FMEA in industries
• Linkage between PFMEA and DFMEA
• New Format for PFMEA and DFMEA
Who should attend?
Those who have direct responsibility for introducing new manufacturing processes and systems would benefit from this program. This includes: program/product managers, quality managers, design engineers, manufacturing engineers, APQP team members and others who have direct responsibility for new process development and improvement.
It is recommended that participating companies depute a multi-disciplinary team of 2 or 3 people from the above functions.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,400* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.