Advanced product quality planning (or APQP) is a framework of procedures and techniques used to develop products in industry, particularly the automotive industry. The purpose of APQP is “to produce a product quality plan which will support development of a product or service that will satisfy the customer”.
APQP serves as a guide in the development process and also a standard way to share results between suppliers and automotive companies.
This training program envelops the most essential spectrum of product quality and measurement fundamentals in APQP and encompasses the supporting Tools/Concepts used currently in the practicing industries.
APQP was introduced to achieve the following objectives. The important ones are listed below.
• Methodology that facilitates process improvement.
• Identifies and eliminates concerns early in the development of a process or design.
• Reduce cost & Improve internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Focuses on resources, well advanced planning for tooling, quality & plan for failure prevention.
• Customer requirement.
• PDCA Cycle
• History of APQP
• Phases of APQP
• Plan and Define Program
• Product Design and Development
• Process Design and Development
• Product and Process Validation
• Feedback, Assessment & Corrective actions
• Summary & Benefits
Who Should Attend?
Persons from Production & Quality,Customer representatives or Marketing managers, Continuous Improvement Managers,Design Managers & Engineers, Maintenance Managers, Supervisors, Operators , Supplier development managers,etc.
IITD Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi/ Marathi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 1,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 1,200 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 1,000 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the workshop:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
⮚ Please reply on E Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
⮚ Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
⮚ Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
NEFT Details – Indian Institute of Training & Development
Bank Name – Bank of India
Current Account No: 052320110000336
ISFC Code – BKID0000523
Branch – Kothrud (Gujarat Colony), Paud Road, Pune 411029.
GSTN Number: 27BDNPK3328J1Z9
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.