Indian Institute of Training and Development (IITD)
Presents One Full Day Interactive program on
AIAG-VDA’s FMEA Process and Approach
1st Edition June 2019
25 May 2023(Thursday); 09:00 am to 05:30 pm
Venue: JM Four Hotel, Shivajinagar, Pune: 411004
Certificates will be issued to the participants!
● Introduction to FMEA Concepts as per new AIAG & VDA Hand book for FMEA
● Benefits of FMEA
● Purpose of revision of FMEA manual
● Brief on revision details?
● New Framework
● When to adopt new methodology? Transition Strategy
● Seven step methodology for Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
➢ Planning & Preparation
➢ Structure Analysis
➢ Function Analysis
➢ Failure Analysis
➢ Risk Analysis
➢ Result Documentation
● PFMEA & DFMEA Linkage to Control Plan
● Cause & Effects Analysis
● Design FMEA – Example & Case Study and changes as per AIAG & VDA handbook
● Process FMEA – Example & Case Study and changes as per AIAG & VDA handbook
● Overview of the major changes, improvements and benefits of the AIAG & VDA Handbook for FMEA
● Concept of FMEA as a risk management and preventive quality assurance technique
● How to carry out Design FMEA and Process FMEA in industries
● How to carry out Process FMEA in industries
● Linkage between PFMEA and DFMEA
● New Format for PFMEA and DFMEA
Who should attend?
Those who have direct responsibility for introducing new manufacturing processes and systems would benefit from this program. This includes: program/product managers, quality managers, design engineers, manufacturing engineers, APQP team members and others who have direct responsibility for new process development and improvement.
It is recommended that participating companies depute a multi-disciplinary team of 2 or 3 people from the above functions.
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training program. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi
➢ Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person 1-3 participants.
➢ Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of 4 or above participants.
Fees include participation, course material (Hard copy), Breakfast, Lunch -veg/non-veg and tea / coffee with cookies
Please write to email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the program :
● Names of the participants:
● Participant’s email id :
● Name of the company :
● GST number :
Certification: Participants shall be awarded a certificate of participation from IITD.
Since seats are limited upto 25 pax, registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Customised In-house Workshops:
We would be pleased to conduct specific in-house workshops for your organisation, if you have adequate number of participants.
For enquiries related to corporate training or group nominations, please reach out to us.
We look forward to your active participation and nominations.
With warm regards,
Mob: 8308459802/ 9822089898
Tel: 91 20 4120 3985