Autonomous Maintenance (JH – Jishu Hozen) is one of the important pillars of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) to prevent forced deterioration and keep the equipment always in condition. The object of Jishu Hozen is to bring the equipment in optimal condition and sustain it to achieve Zero Break down, Zero Defects & Zero Accidents.
The role of operator working on the equipment is most important to practice Jishu Hozen. This will help to change the attitude from “I will operate and you will maintain” to “I will operate and I will maintain” and build ownership culture at work place.
This workshop leads the participants through the steps in understanding, why Autonomous Maintenance is a powerful shop floor tool for keeping machines running longer, faster, and more efficiently and become part of the maintenance team to increase productivity.
• Educate and motivate people to take actions and to care for machines and provide guidelines to develop – “Equipment conscious operators”
• Change the conventional view of -“All equipment can fail” to ”Equipment shall not fail and defects and failures can be reduced to zero”.
09:00 am – 09:30 am
• Welcome & Introduction to participants
• Plant Observations
• Program Landscape
09:30 am – 11:00 am
• TPM – Jishu Hozen History
• Introduction & Relevance
• Discussing current issues with participants + OEE + MTBF + MTTR
• Benefits of doing Jishu Hozen
• 4 W’s & 1 H of Jishu Hozen
11:00 am – 11:15 am Tea/ Coffee Break
11:15 am – 12:30 pm
• Basics of 8 Pillars of TPM & Jishu Hozen
• AM Step 1 – Teams for doing Jishu Hozen
• Audit before doing Jishu Hozen
12:30 pm – 01:30 pm
• Identify 16 losses
• Personal action plan
• Quiz on 16 losses
• Plan of Action for identifying, reducing & preventing 16 losses
01:30 pm – 02:00 pm Lunch Break
02:00 pm – 03:00 pm
• A.M Step 1 – Concepts Clarification – Initial Cleaning, Finding Abnormalities
• One Point Lesson
03:00 pm – 03:10 pm Tea/ Coffee Break
03:15 pm – 03:45 pm AM Step 1 – Class Work &Groupwork
03:45 pm – 04:00 pm Learnings & Feedback for the day
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,200* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,000* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Mode of Payment: NEFT/Gpay/ Cheque
Please write to email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on 9822089898 / 8308459802, mentioning the name of participant, Mobile no, email id, company name with GSTIN, if applicable.
Soft copy of Course Material will be emailed.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.