Every minute of our life, we are making decisions. Some are small decisions affecting everyday life and others are major decisions affecting our profession or personal life. Decision making process is based on simple but deep questions, analyzing the range of answers and choosing among them:
• What do we do?
• Where are we now?
• How did we get here?
• Where are we going?
• How will we get there?
• When will we get there?
This process encompasses the entire spectrum of issues an organization faces. Decision is the link between leadership, teams and people.
Which is the best decision making process for individual managers/leaders that are best suited for the business organization to grow? There are no readymade formulas. This workshop is not about textbook solutions. It concentrates on the process of decision making used by the brain. Once the process is fully understood, decision making becomes more rational. Good leaders/ managers are known for their style of radical decision making, resulting in unprecedented and faster growth and profitability of companies and becoming role models for other managers.
• Frequency of decision making
• Small decisions
• Medium decisions
• Big decisions
• The fork
• The post decision agony
• Coping with a surprise difficult decision
• How can you take the best decision every time?
• What is a balanced decision?
• What makes up the whole life?
• How does every decision in one aspect of life affect the other aspects of life?
• How to prevent the bad effects of our decisions on other aspects of life?
• Three aims of life
• Understand what your decision should achieve
• Different decision levels
• Find the information you need to take a decision
• Six Thinking Hats
• Outline the alternatives and their consequences
Force field Analysis
• Judge each alternative by your goals
• Make the decision and implement it
• Review the consequences of your decision
• Common mistakes
Putting off making difficult decisions
Making snap decisions under pressure
Not consulting those who will be affected
Letting your bad decisions overshadow your good ones
• Decisions to make a risky career move
How can I be sure that I don’t regret my ultimate decision?
I have a low risk appetite, can I avoid this problem?
• Make it happen
Identify what acceptable risk means to you
Know your goals
Know what you value
Conduct a risk/ benefit analysis
Consider the people you will be working with
• Common mistakes
Making the wrong choice
Not making any choice at all
Who should attend?
Managers in all streams viz. HR, finance, production, marketing and sales, supply chain, shop floor, training faculty, customer care, client relations and administration, IT, Engineering, entrepreneurs, etc. The number of participants will be limited to make it highly interactive and learning experience.
Medium: English/ Hindi/ Marathi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,200* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,000* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Mode of Payment: NEFT/Gpay/ Cheque
Please write to email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on 9822089898 / 8308459802, mentioning the name of participant, Mobile no, email id, company name with GSTIN, if applicable.
Soft copy of Course Material will be emailed.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.