Having the right people in the right jobs is essential. That means hiring needs to be right – which depends critically on interviewing skills. It’s also too easy to hire on a subjective impression – you just like the person – and find out later they lack the skills, knowledge or temperament for the job.
On this highly interactive and practical workshop, participants will learn how to use a competency-based approach based on the job description. They will discover the importance of diversity and being aware of common errors that adversely affect the hiring decision. They will also learn how to present the company to candidates in a way that leaves them positive about the organisation.
Post workshop, participants will be able to:
• Know what to look for in Candidate Resume/ Job Application Form
• Learn how to prepare for interviewing candidates
• Know different types of questions they need to ask to determine competence
• Recognize the pattern of behavioural questions and use this pattern to design job-specific, behavioural and performance-based questions
• Learn to document the interactions for future reference
• Overview of a generic recruitment &selection process
• Fundamentals revisited – Job description, job specification, competency
• Screening the CV/ job application format for relevant information leads
• Preparing for the interview
• Interview techniques
Identify areas to focus during the interview: Why, What and How
Different types of Interview Probes
The Competency Based interview – BEI
• During Interview – Observation, Recording and Evaluation
• Post Interview Checks and Balances
• Practice the Techniques & Feedback
• Closure and Action Planning
Methodology will include:
Training methodology will include Café Discussions, Chart Paper Activities, Self Work, Group Work, Practice and Feedback.For this program each participant is supposed to carry Resumes and JDs for the positions they conduct interviews. This will be used during the program to get hands on experience of CV Screening, Interview Question Preparation as well as practice.
Who should attend?
This programme is indispensable for HR Managers, Executives & Personnel Professionals, Recruitment Professionals and Team Leaders involved in recruitment and Recruitment consultants who would like to understand the professional way of conducting interviews.
Medium: English/ Hindi/ Marathi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.