Individual and team success depends upon the ability of individuals to communicate with others, face to face, as well as virtually. Every interaction with another person determines how you are perceived and every interaction is an opportunity to develop trust and exert positive influence. Whether presenting one to one or to an audience of one thousand, conveying information to a project team or delivering a difficult message, communicating effectively is one of the most powerful skills for achieving your objectives.
This workshop develops your ability to focus on your outcome, tune in to your audience and develop your message for clarity and impact. This workshop helps people communicate effectively, appropriately and clearly in all situations. This is a great course for everyone as the benefits can have a positive effect on every aspect of their life. Learn to understand how you communicate, how others communicate and adjust to meet their needs.
• What is communication (Introduction)
• Importance of communication
• Elements of communication
• Barriers of communication
• Types of communication
• Effective communication
• Active listening
The program will enable participants to:
• Effectively write in different forms of business correspondence for error-free communication.
• Develop skills to create a positive and long-lasting first impression.
• Understand the importance of maintaining clear communication as well as individual communication style confidently in front of different audiences.
• Develop professional skills required for brief and assertive communication.
• Identify a skill-set to create effective presentations and present the ideas confidently while keeping the audience interested.
Who should attend?
Working professionals in any sector. Aspiring youngsters, managers and professionals, team leaders, sales staff, support staff. After all, improved communications lead to a better working environment and hence are a direct link to better productivity.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,600 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,400* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,200* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.