Indian Institute of Training and Development (IITD)
Presents One Full Day Interactive Training on
Communication Skills & Email Etiquette
Date: 19th April 2023 (Wednesday)
Timing: 09:30 am to 05:30 pm
Venue: Hall/ Hotel in Pune/ PCMC
Please send nomination(s) to EM: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Certificates will be issued to the participants!
Participants will learn the secrets of communication like Verbal Communication, Body Language, Listening Skills, Rapport Building & Communication Styles.
The Communication Program would enable participants to present themselves confidently and to make others comfortable in a business setting. The program covers essentials of verbal, nonverbal and written communication. The program would also enhance participant’s business etiquette and grooming.
Who should attend?
People at all levels in the organization
- Importance of Communication, Basics of effective Communication
- Importance of Communication in Interpersonal situations
- What is effective communication?
- Importance of feedback and lessening the communication gap
- Verbal Communication
- Usage of appropriate words
- Tone, rate of speech and modulation
- Enhancing the effectiveness of speech
- Body Language
- What is body language?
- Its importance and impact on interpersonal relations
- Tips on improving body language
- Demonstrating positive body language with clients/customers
- Listening skills
- Difference between hearing and listening
- Importance of effective listening
- Habits of a good listener
- Techniques for effective listening
- Rapport building and Communication Styles
- Self awareness
- Understanding different communication styles
- How to develop Interpersonal relations
- Tips on rapport building through effective use of verbal and nonverbal communication
- Email Etiquette and Writing Skills
- Understanding the importance of mails in the corporate world
- Fat-free writing
- Misused words and terms
- Structure of an Email
- Email writing Practice
- Business Etiquette and Grooming
- Displaying Office Etiquette on Visits
- Relationship building with clients
- Professional attire
- Business colors and fabrics
- Hygiene factors
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training program. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi/ Marathi
Fees & Registration Details:
- 2,500 + GST 18% per person.
- 2,300 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
- 2,100 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or More participants.
Registrations will be accepted only via email. kindly provide us the below given details on email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Name of the program :
- Name of the participant :
- Participant’s email id :
- Name of the company :
- GST number :
Certification: Certificates will be issued to all the participants!
We offer customised in-house/ at site training programs. Please send us the details of the programs you wish to conduct at your company premises on email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a best quote from us.
With warm regards,
Mob: 8308459802/ 9822089898
Tel: 91 20 4120 3985
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org