Individual and team success depends upon the ability of individuals to communicate with others, face to face, as well as virtually. Every interaction with another person determines how you are perceived and every interaction is an opportunity to develop trust and exert positive influence. Whether presenting one to one or to an audience of one thousand, conveying information to a project team or delivering a difficult message, communicating effectively is one of the most powerful skills for achieving your objectives.
This workshop develops your ability to focus on your outcome, tune in to your audience and develop your message for clarity and impact. This workshop helps people communicate effectively, appropriately and clearly in all situations. This is a great course for everyone as the benefits can have a positive effect on every aspect of their life. Learn to understand how you communicate, how others communicate and adjust to meet their needs.
• Understanding Communication skills (importance of communication)
• How good are your Communication Skills (Speaking, Listening, writing and reading effectively)
• The 7 C’s of Communication (Designing Clear Messages)
• Ten Common Communication Mistakes (Avoid Communication Blunders & misunderstanding)
• How approachable are you (Building relationships with your Team)
• Ice Breaking session:
• Understanding Communication skills
• The Importance of Removing Barrier
• Point by point Understanding about Interpretation
• Creating a Clear, Well-Crafted Message
• Outlining Clear Messages
• How Communication can be Clear, Concise, Concrete, Correct, Coherent, Complete, Courteous.
• 10 Normal Correspondence Mistakes(Avoid Correspondence Goofs and misjudging)
• How to be Receptive When Meeting New Individuals
• Utilizing a “One-Size-Fits-All” Way to approach.
• Maintaining a strategic distance from Troublesome Discussions
• Q & A Session
The participants will be able to –
• Recognise the importance of effective communication in various situations.
• Identify listening as an active, constructive process and effectively practice active listening
• Discuss the importance of communication
• Review the basics of adult communication
• Analyze the non-verbal component of communication
• Assimilate the importance of listening
• Illustrate the significance of being assertive
• Explore the necessity of being open to others’ ethnicity
• Use positive statements to lead people towards positive actions.
Who will benefit?
Working professionals in any sector.Aspiring Youngsters, Managers and Professionals. After all, improved communications lead to better working environment and hence are a direct link to better productivity.
IITD Expert Faculty: Mr Saurabh, M.Tech, BITS-Pilani
As an Engineering graduate with experience of 12 years, He is an experienced Facilitator & Trainer, competent in creating highly simulative learning environment. A facilitator and a trainer with a diversified background in training mastered optimizing training in multi – cultural settings, sharing of ideas and by providing a framework that inspires skills development in learners of all ages and backgrounds.
Currently engaged with E-kart as ‘Retail Trainer’ and as Soft-skills trainer with Deutsche Bank and ‘Sales Trainer’ for UK giant. Saurabh has been working with good Indian as well as multinational companies in sales, marketing and training department he has trained employees from different verticals on various behavioral skills, and has made substantial value addition to organizations.
Medium: English/ Hindi.
Fees and Registration:
Investment: Rs. 3,000/- + GST 18% per person.
Incentive: Rs. 2,800/- + GST 18% per person for a group of Three or more Members from the same Organization.
Fees include participation, course material (Hard copies), Breakfast, Lunch and tea / coffee.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
• Name of the workshop:
• Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
• Company Name and address:
• GSTN Number:
Please reply on E Mail – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue may change depending upon no. of nominations
Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programmeof IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
Invoicing for all nomination(s) confirmed by sponsoring companies will be done compulsorily. Participation fees are non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted.
If by some reason the program gets postponed from our side, we will refund your entire payment.
The participation fee can be paid by way of DD/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.