New Era of Sales Training, When customers have completed 70% of the buying process without engaging with a single salesperson, and can complete most purchases online without EVER interacting with another human being, traditional, transactional sales tactics simply no longer work. That’s why you need to adopt sales training and techniques that are grounded in decades of development yet evolved for the digital age. High-performing salespeople build relationships that lead to sales. Enduring relationships lead to loyalty, which creates a lucrative sales pipeline.Whether you’re selling a Service, a Project, a Product, or even a job to prospective candidates, thecourse will enable you to structure your sales process, anticipate the customer queries and fear. By the end of the program participants will be able to:
1. Align with the customers’ business context to identify motivations for buying & secure a strategic advantage through appropriate positioning of the company.
2. Assess their current sales process to pinpoint areas that require to be tweaked to be in sync with customers’ buying cycle so as to add value at each interaction.
3. Adopt a business & client centric approach for making an impact at Senior management / decision making levels.
4. Appreciate & acquire new skills that will make a difference – active listening, analytical problem solving, collaborative solution building, partnering for success.
5. Articulate & apply a focused strategy for customer acquisitions, cross selling and key account management.
• Modes and media of sales
• Methods to tackle them
• Pre sales planning
• Pre call planning specific to the client
• Gathering info of the client
• Knowing what would be the client’s requirements
• Keeping the possible answers ready for his specific needs
E Mail Etiquette
• Graph of an ideal e-mail
• 30 standard e-mail Etiquettes
• Planning the proposal
• Client contact details
• Repetitive content
• Discounts/ Special offers if any
• Terms and conditions
• Supporting documents
• First time clients
• Gate crashing
• With appointments
• Old clients
• Meeting new clients with references of old clients
Professional Selling Skills
• Making the perfect sales speech in limited time
• Features of yours that none of your competitors would have
• Answering his queries, overcoming his obstacles
• Negotiating the features and price
• Making him sign the dotted line
• Why negotiate?
• Variety in negotiations and the phases of negotiations
• Best and worst alternative to the negotiation
• The bottom-line price
• Range in which the deal may be closed
• Finalisation of the deal
Influencing and Persuasion
• Influencing techniques
• Third party/ References
• Helping make up the half decided mind
• Making effective DSRs
• Useful for the other team members
• Offline/ Online data
Who Should Attend?
• Sales & Account Managers
• Key Account Managers
• Business Development Managers
• Service Industry Professionals
• Professionals who are responsible for client acquisitions.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,200* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,000* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Mode of Payment: NEFT/Gpay/ Cheque
Please write to email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com or Call on 9822089898 / 8308459802, mentioning the name of participant, Mobile no, email id, company name with GSTIN, if applicable.
Soft copy of Course Material will be emailed.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.