Conflict management plays a very important role at workplace to strengthen the bond among the employees and for employees to focus on their work. Conflicts can cause emotional imbalance which may impact productivity.
The purpose of the Soft Skills Training Series is to assist participants in developing the personal attributes necessary to effectively relate to others. This workshop is intended provide participants with a skillset for solution building and finding common ground.
Understand and Identify Conflict
• How do you look at conflict?
• Do you get upset when a conflict involves you?
• Do you find yourself in conflict with people different from you?
Sources of conflict
• Social Conflict
• External Conflict
• Organizational Conflict
• Conflict caused due to change
Types of Conflict
• Interpersonal Conflict
• Intra Group Conflict
• Inter Group Conflict
Resolve Conflict Constructively
• Our subconscious behaviour – the fight or flight reaction
• Thomas Killmann’s Conflict Management Strategies
• Johari Window Framework and workplace conflict study
Who should attend?
All would benefit from this workshop since the possibility of conflict exists whenever two or more people work together.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,200 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,000 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
Mode of Payment: NEFT/ Gpay/ Cheque
Please write to email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com or Call /WhatsApp on 9822089898 / 8308459802, mentioning the name of participant, Mobile no, email id, company name with GSTIN.
Soft copy of Course Material will be emailed.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.