Organizations today have a need to streamline repetitive tasks and display spread sheet data in more visually effective ways. Data analysis & representation is indispensable to facilitate decision making and strategy development. It’s very challenging to turn a huge amount of data to useful information without the help of Excel.
The Advanced Excel Course is designed for executives who are already familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel, and who would like to work with more advanced features of Microsoft Excel that help in improving their efficiency of working with worksheets, analyzing data, creating MIS reports, and automating various tasks. In this course, you will use Microsoft Office Excel to streamline and enhance your spread sheets with templates, charts, graphics, data analysis and formulas. Demonstrations will be based on the MS Office version.
Participants should be familiar with basic excel that contain few functions like sum, max, min etc, formatting like borders, fonts, merge, etc, saving, printing techniques. Participants need their own laptop/ PC with MS Office installed, for better understanding and practical experience. The participants may also bring with them live data pertaining to their organization, so that these can be studied during the workshop, as to how it can be worked out with better solutions.
This program is for anyone who is already familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel, and who would like to work with more advanced features of Microsoft Excel that help in improving their efficiency of working with worksheets, analyzing data, creating MIS reports, and automating various tasks.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Perform advanced and dynamic data validations and master level formattingtechniques
• Design outstanding visualization charts, dashboards, scorecards, and flash reports
• Develop master level report solutions using advanced form controls and buttons
• Record, write and edit powerful macros that will perform routine tasks in no time
Essential Reporting Requirement Skills
• Pivot tables and pivot charts
• Advanced pivot techniques
• Multiple consolidation ranges
• Connecting to access databases
Advanced Data Structuring Techniques
• Custom and advanced data validation
• Creating and managing innovative conditional formatting
Charting and Visualization Techniques
• Creating dynamic labels
• Working with formula-driven visualizations
• Using fancy fonts
• Leveraging symbols in formulas
• Working with spark lines
• Slicers and timelines
• Creating unconventional style charts
• Fancy thermometer charts
• Colored chart bars
Building report Solutions
• Conceptualizing and understanding report solutions
• Developing a report solution
• Configuring spread sheet report data options
• Enabling background refresh
• Form controls data modelling tools
• Option-button modelling
• Check-box data models
• Combo and group-box
• Simple & Complex Macros
• Dynamic Dashboards using
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,200* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,000* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Mode of Payment: NEFT/Gpay/ Cheque
Please write to email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on 9822089898 / 8308459802, mentioning the name of participant, Mobile no, email id, company name with GSTIN, if applicable.
Soft copy of Course Material will be emailed.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.