The decision making process is a key part of problem solving. Critical thinking is one of the basic decision making and problem solving techniques. Critical thinking is the practice of gathering, analyzing, and evaluating information in a methodical manner. Essentially, this is a process for thinking clearly through several options and arriving at the best choice.
The ultimate goal of decision making is to arrive at actionable conclusions, and critical thinking is the process that proves whether the conclusion is sound.
• Introduction of Critical Thinking & Decision Making through 4 W’s & 1’H
• Uses & Benefits of PSDMP which is practiced globally in Industry
Questions & Answers, Listing of Real Issues & Challenges
• Concept Clarity of Critical Thinking & Decision Making
• Systematic Processing, Standardization, Self Discipline for Achieving Critical
• Thinking & Decision Making at work through tracking & recording system
• Real Cases – Before & after learning
• Real Data, Analyzing, Needs of Applying Critical Thinking & Decision Making, How to Apply at Work Processes, Consequences of Not Applying Critical Thinking & Decision Making, Feed Back from Customers: Internal & External Preparing System Diagrams through focused Action Groups
Checking to acceptance by relevant stake holders
Steering through Critical Thinking & Decision Making Stages
Grasp Roles, Different Motives & Goals, Focused Action Groups work on Business Simulated Cases with Markov’s Decision Theory & Try Out Neural Networks of Critical Thinking & Decision Making
• Using Critical Thinking & Decision Making & Achieving Results
• Logical & Scientific Tools, Mandate to Company to Achieve Capability for Critical Thinking & Decision Making
• Readiness Review, Standard Methods, Reviewer’s Checklist, Internal Audit & Case Measure Success with Critical Thinking & Decision Making Calculator by Teams, Listing Risks & Effects There of Setting Up
SOP’s, Check Lists & Tracking System for Preventing: Deviations/ Error’s
• Understanding how to Strategise Critical Thinking & Decision Making & Set Up Data & Analysis Systems while Working With Internal & External Stake Holders
• Validation thru Audit Reports & Real Time Cases with Structured Problem Solving Tools Design & Set Up: Control Plans, Audit Reports, Acceptance Criteria, Evolve Internal Best Critical Thinking & Decision Making operative practices
Conducting Hansei: Find what was wrong & how to rectify, prevent & sustain the tested method
Drafting Lessons Learnt during this Training & Preparing Group and Personal Action Plan & The Way Forward in Standardizing & Sustaining of GMPs
Why you want to learn it:
When working, and applying critical thinking with a team trust is an important foundation. When you trust your colleagues, you have rapport, you are more productive, and the team can foster critical thinking and creative decision making.
How it will help you:
The tools discussed in this Program will help you become proactive instead of reactive in the face of problems and move from possibilities to solution!
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.