Individual and team success depends upon the ability of individuals to communicate with others, face to face, as well as virtually. Every interaction with another person determines how you are perceived and every interaction is an opportunity to develop trust and exert positive influence. Whether presenting one to one or to an audience of one thousand, conveying information to a project team or delivering a difficult message, communicating effectively is one of the most powerful skills for achieving your objectives.
This workshop develops your ability to focus on your outcome, tune in to your audience and develop your message for clarity and impact. This workshop helps people communicate effectively, appropriately and clearly in all situations. This is a great course for everyone as the benefits can have a positive effect on every aspect of their life. Learn to understand how you communicate, how others communicate and adjust to meet their needs.
• Identify social styles
• First impression
• Introduction to Communication – Process and Styles
• Assertiveness at the workplace
• Self-conduct in a work environment – Effective communication skills
• Create a productive relationship
• Influence a meeting with your presence
• Deliver presentations with positive impact
• Essence of written communication
Who should attend?
Working professionals in any sector. Aspiring youngsters, managers and professionals, team leaders, sales staff, support staff. After all, improved communications lead to better working environment and hence are a direct link to better productivity.
The program will enable participants to:
• Effectively write in different forms of business correspondence for error-free communication.
• Develop skills to create a positive and long-lasting first impression.
• Understand the importance of maintaining clear communication as well as individual communication style confidently in front of different audiences.
• Develop professional skills required for brief and assertive communication.
• Identify skill-set to create effective presentations and present the ideas confidently while keeping the audience interested.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
Fees: Rs. 1,400/- + GST 18% per person.
Incentive: Rs. 1,200/- + GST 18% per person for a group of Three or more Members from the same or different Organizations.
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the workshop:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
⮚ Please reply on E Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
⮚ Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
⮚ Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
NEFT Details – Indian Institute of Training & Development
Bank Name – Bank of India
Current Account No: 052320110000336
ISFC Code – BKID0000523
Branch – Kothrud (Gujarat Colony), Paud Road, Pune 411029.
GSTN Number: 27BDNPK3328J1Z9
Certificate of Participation would be sent to all the participants through Speed post/ courier.