Management is the key factor for overcoming challenges which have come up in front of us due to LPG (Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization). The time has come for “Survival of the Fittest”. The starting point for increasing the effectiveness/ efficiency is Time Management.
In spite of technical ability, intelligence and hard work, an executive may not be able to survive in the LPG era if he is not able to manage a most important resource – time – effectively. In order to manage his time an executive has to indentify the tasks that determine his contribution, allocate the right quality of time to these tasks and improve the productivity of his time.
• Identify their own particular time wasters and adopt strategies for eliminating them from their work pattern
• Recognize the variety of causes of procrastination and apply relevant techniques to overcome these
• Adopt appropriate strategies for dealing with interruptions.
• Use practical techniques for organizing work.
• Reduce time spent in meetings yet contribute more effectively.
• Delegate work more effectively to staff
• Define Time Management
• Importance of Time Management
• Multi tasking is unhealthy
• Articulate Goals
• Analyze Time Usage
Identifying Personal Style
• Review a Successful Day
• Prioritizing at work
• How not to fall in the trap of quadrant 4
• Identify Personal Motivators
• Reduce Time Wasters
Creating an Action Plan
Who should attend?
• All those who want to learn the time management techniques
• Useful for all executives and managers
• Project managers & supervisors
• Businessmen & traders
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,200* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,000* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/ IMPS/ Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.