Management is the key factor for overcoming challenges which have come up in front of us due to LPG (Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization). The time has come for “Survival of the Fittest”. And the starting point for increasing the effectiveness/efficiency is Time Management.
In spite of technical ability, intelligence and hard work, an executive may not be able to survive in the LPG era if he is not able to manage a most important resource – time – effectively. In order to manage his time an executive has to indentify the tasks that determine his contribution, allocate the right quality of time to these tasks and improve the productivity of his time.
• Formulating goals using powerful goal settings techniques
• Tools to plan your work
• To do lists
• Prioritizing tools- time management matrix
• Scheduling your day
• Getting organized
• Learning to say NO
• Dealing with difficult task
• Maximizing the available time
• The importance of right attitude
• Use of technology in time management
• Managing stress by effectively managing time.
After completing this module you should:
• Understand the basic principles of time management
• Appreciate the value of time
• Be more equipped to manage yourself and colleagues
• Be able to identify activities that waste time
• Be able to set goals and prioritize your work
• Have learnt how to use time productively throughout your work and home life
IITD Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 1,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 1,200 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 1,000 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the workshop:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
❖ Please reply on E Mail – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
❖ Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
❖ Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
NEFT Details – Indian Institute of Training & Development
Bank Name – Bank of India
Current Account No: 052320110000336
ISFC Code – BKID0000523
Branch – Kothrud (Gujarat Colony), Paud Road, Pune 411029.
GSTN Number: 27BDNPK3328J1Z9
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.