• Introduction to FMEA Concepts as per new AIAG & VDA Hand book for FMEA
• Benefits of FMEA
• Purpose of revision of FMEA manual
• Brief on revision details?
• New Frame work
• When to adopt new methodology? Transition Strategy
• Seven step methodology for Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
Planning & Preparation
• PFMEA & DFMEA Linkage to Control Plan
• Cause & Effects Analysis
• Design FMEA – Example & Case Study and changes as per AIAG &VDA handbook
• Process FMEA – Example & Case Study and changes as per AIAG &VDA handbook
• Overview of the major changes, improvements and benefits of the AIAG & VDA Handbook for FMEA
• Concept of FMEA as a risk management and preventive quality assurance technique
• How to carry out Design FMEA and Process FMEA in industries
• How to carry out Process FMEA in industries
• Linkage between PFMEA and DFMEA
• New Format for PFMEA and DFMEA
Who should attend?
Those who have direct responsibility for introducing new manufacturing processes and systems would benefit from this program. This includes: program/product managers, quality managers, design engineers, manufacturing engineers, APQP team members and others who have direct responsibility for new process development and improvement.
It is recommended that participating companies depute a multi-disciplinary team of 2 or 3 people from the above functions.
Medium: English/ Hindi/ Marathi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Mode of Payment: NEFT/Gpay/ Cheque
Please write to email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on 9822089898 / 8308459802, mentioning the name of participant, Mobile no, email id, company name with GSTIN, if applicable.
Soft copy of Course Material will be emailed.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.