Indian Institute of Training and Development (IITD)
Presents One Full Day Interactive Training on
Finance for Non-Finance Executives
Date: 27th April 2023 (Thursday)
Timing: 09:30 am to 05:30 pm
Venue: Hall/ Hotel in Pune/ PCMC
Please send nomination(s) to EM: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificates will be issued to the participants!
It is important for Executives from all streams to understand the financial implications of their decision making. It is equally imperative for them to analyse the corporate financial environment. The aim of this workshop is to provide non finance functional managers with awareness and basic understanding of the way finance affects their business objectives.
This course is designed for busy managers and those professionals who are responsible for financial matters without necessarily having a job title or qualifications to match. It will help managers understand the financial implications of their decisions.
This program will empower the participants to be able to do the following:
- Gain a greater understanding of the financial objectives of the organization and translate them into action
- Work out the financial implications of day-to-day decisions, helping take decisions that have a positive impact on financial objectives of the business
- Sharpen financial skills and competencies for business success
Practical, hands-on programme is taught using formal lectures combined with practical and interactive case studies and exercises to reinforce the concepts covered in each teaching session
Day Wise Break Up
|Module 1||Why Accounting / Finance is Important|
|Module 2||How do you read Profit and Loss Statement|
|Module 3||How do you read the Balance Sheet|
|Module 4||Financial Statement Analysis|
|Module 5||Working Capital Management|
|Module 6||Marginal Costing and Leverage|
Module 1 – Why Accounting / Finance is Important
- The role of financial and management accounting
- Impact of financial & management accounting on corporate decision making.
- What financial statements tell you and how they link together
Module 2 – How do you read Profit and Loss Statement
- The real value of sales
- Cost of goods sold value
- Gross profit significance
- Expense analysis
- Depreciation story and manipulation
- Bank interest significance
- Profit measurement
Module 3 – How do you read the Balance Sheet
- What is share capital?
- Uses of Reserve
- Creditors significance
- Proposed dividends
- Fixed asset composition and definition
- Goodwill valuation
- Inventory valuation and indication
- Debtors’ manipulation
- Cash indicators
Module 4– Analysis of Financial Performance
- Measurement of profitability
- Profitability guide
- Measure of liquidity
- Need of liquidity
- Immediate liquidity
- Stock ratio
- Debtors’ ratio
- Creditors ratio
- Subjectivity of profit
Module 5– Working Capital Management
- Current assets management
- Current liability management
- Capital expenditure management
- Cash flow management
- Cash flow forecast
- Reconciliation cash flow
Module 6 – Marginal Costing and Leverage
- Concept of Break Even Point
- Profit Planning and BEP analysis
- Operating Leverage
- Financial Leverage
- Impact of leverage on profitability
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for:
Managers, senior managers, middle level executives in non-financial positions who need to improve their financial skills in order to make critical business decisions involving cost savings, budgets, new projects, growth strategies, etc. This course can also potentially benefit entrepreneurs who are required to make daily business decisions regarding their companies.
The programme is appropriate for self-employed professionals such as lawyers, medical practitioners, and non-financial managers across different industries, both in the public and private sector.
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training program. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi/ Marathi
Fees & Registration Details:
- 2,500 + GST 18% per person.
- 2,300 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
- 2,100 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or More participants.
Registrations will be accepted only via email. kindly provide us the below given details on email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of the program :
- Name of the participant :
- Participant’s email id :
- Name of the company :
- GST number :
Certification: Certificates will be issued to all the participants!
We offer customised in-house/ at site training programs. Please send us the details of the programs you wish to conduct at your company premises on email email@example.com to get a best quote from us.
With warm regards,
Mob: 8308459802/ 9822089898
Tel: 91 20 4120 3985
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com