This program is specially designed to provide basic knowledge of accounting and finance for Managers in marketing, operations, human resources, information technology fields, entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals with non-finance background. This programme provides a logical framework to gain an insight on various aspects of balance sheet, analysis of financial statements, budgeting, working capital and cost control to help managers make better strategic and operational decisions. The programme will equip the participants with appropriate skills in finance to deal with changing business environment.
This program will empower the participants to be able to do the following:
• Gain a greater understanding of the financial objectives of the organization and translate them into action.
• Work out the financial implications of day-to-day decisions, helping take decisions that have a positive impact on financial objectives of the business.
• Sharpen financial skills and competencies for business success.
• Why Finance?
• Accounting Concepts and Conventions
• Financial Statements like Profit & Loss A/C, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement and Funds Flow Statement
• Analysis of Financial Statement
• Ratio Analysis
• Time Value of Money
• Capital Budgeting
Who Should Attend?
Managers in Marketing, Operations, Human resources, Information technology Entrepreneurs, Self employed professionals.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Mode of Payment: NEFT/Gpay/ Cheque
Please write to email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on 9822089898 / 8308459802, mentioning the name of participant, Mobile no, email id, company name with GSTIN, if applicable.
Soft copy of Course Material will be emailed.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.