Good health and resulting productivity of employees is one area that is often overlooked as a means of improving a company’s profitability. Whether employees work in a high – hazard or low-hazard environment, they face a variety of risks. Shock, bleeding, poisonings, burns, temperature extremes, musculoskeletal injuries, bites and stings. Medical emergencies and distressed employees in confined spaces are just a sampling of the first aid emergencies which might be encountered in your business. These risks are compounded when employees don`t feel well. Their lack of concentration can result in costly injuries.
If your employees aren’t prepared to handle these types of injuries on all shifts and their co-workers are left untreated until an ambulance arrives, a victim’s condition may worsen and injuries can become far more debilitating, which leads to greater medical costs and lost productivity.
First Aid training course is very crucial for employees in the workplace. These skills and knowledge are also applicable to everyone’s daily life. This is basic first aid workshop training. It is the standard training recommended for workplace first aid providers.
What you’ll gain:
The course emphasizes all first aid skills in a fun and interactive learning. Upon completion, you will be able to:
• Recognize life-threatening situations and able to help the people
• Offer vital assistance before more experienced help arrives
• Scene assessment
• Chest pain (e.g. heart attack)
• Broken bones
• Soft tissue injury
Who should attend?
Business and industry employees or individuals who want or need basic first aid skills. It’s also good for anybody who wants to be able to help during a medical emergency. Medical emergencies related to ill health or an accident can happen anywhere at any time – this course will ensure you know what to do.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,200* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,000* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.