Value adding and leading happens only through leadership development for achieving excellence and to ensure business excellence. To achieve corporate goals, leader needs to be a team player. In today’s complex life & work situations, a Leader cannot survive alone. Leadership is a Journey from: Dependency to Independency to Interdependency!
“Leadership is a performing art and collection of Practices and behaviours rather than Positions”- John Wiley, San Francisco. Meeting levels of expectations while preserving values. Leader is expected to help people find what is right instead of thrusting own views.
This Training & Development will be ensured in Workshop Modes by handling Various Business Projects & Assignments & these will focus on achieving the following –
• Learn how to make leading an “Exhilarating” experience to Leader & Team
• Identify Opportunities for Leader & Team: How to Grow, Create & Innovate
• Find causes of: Frustration, Disappointments, Distress, Loss of Meaning, Loose Alignment & Dwindling Trust
• Progress from: Hibernation to Transformation, Preset Notions to Learning by Doing
• Status Quo to Shifting of Paradigm, Stagnancy to Proactivity
• Moving from: I manage to I guide & facilitate, Hierarchical to Role Modelling, Knowledge to Collective Experience & Wisdom
• Understand that Leadership is Readiness: Learn Perpetually + Sharing Benefits of Discoveries, Power Center to Decentralization,
• Encourage Team to: Participate > Contribute > Ask Questions > Exchange Ideas > Create Best Practices
• JIT Profile of Most Suitable Leader: Cost Optimizer + Efficient + Interactive & Collaborative + Consistent + Flexible + Self-Paced & Driven + Result Oriented
• Ensure: Increased Emphasis on Vertical Development & Horizontal Deployment + Shift from Skill Set to Mind Set + Traditionality to Transformation + Collective Leadership
• Convert: Interpersonal Relations into Beliefs, Beliefs shape Attitudes, Attitudes Create Feelings, Feelings Determine Actions & Actions Produce Results
• Know & Implement Collins’ Hierarchy of Leader’s Qualities for promoting: Productivity & Capability, Operate Smoothly in a Group Setting, Competence in Guiding towards Chosen Objectives, Effectively Aligning Vision with Performance Standards, Nurturing & Demonstrating Professionalism through – Humility + Maturity + Giving Credit to Team for Achieving the Goals
• True Leadership is: Influencing to Create & Honor Vision, Develop Risk Taking, Developing People to Utilize Their Own Potential
• Guiding Team to be Alert & in Readiness to Use: Intelligence Quotient = 33 % + Emotional Quotient & Commitment Quotient = 67 %
• Help Team to become own: Strength Finders + Passion Drivers + Go Getters
• Set Out Accountability; for Self & among Team Members
• Create Trusted Atmosphere to Perform with Transparency
• Do Mentoring as an Enabling Technique
• Leader to remove: Apprehensions Doubts Misgivings through Cooperative Collaborative and Creative Culture
• Understand the Need of Constructing a Team
• Identifying the Roles of Leader and Team Members
• Choosing the Interaction Pattern among Leader & Team Members to become a Winning Team
• How to Overcome Blocks, Barriers, Inhibitions, Dis-inclinations in Team Formation
• Chartering the Code of Ethics & Behaviour for Building & Sustaining a Team
• Encourage Value Additions to be made by the Team
• How to Continue to Work Synergistically in-spite of Individual Differences
• Strengthening Qualities & Uniqueness of Team Members
• Understand How to Solve any Problem through Team Support
• Guiding Team to Participate in Strategic Planning for a Business Organization
• Improve implemenatability of Business Plans
• Ensure Performance Management Systems to stay on the Right Track
• Objective is to Formulate Specific Goals into Key Performance Indicators
• Define Roles & Responsibilities to achieve the Mutually Selected Goals
• Develop Skills of Team Members through Self Leadership
To realize Gains from Situational Group Activities, Communicating Vertically & Horizontally is Essential in Principal Departments such as: Marketing, Innovation, HRD, Finance, Operations, Q.A. for achieving Financial Success, Productivity Improvement, Incremental Profits, Sustained Growth.
Salient features of learning at this online training workshop:
Importance of Activating Trust Building Principles:
• Role Responsibilities Tasks Checklist are defined
• Determinants of Leader’s performance traits
• Awareness of Team Culture
• What makes a Leader an Adaptive Achiever
Leader Know: Yourself & Team:
• SWOT Analysis and Designing Winner’s Qualities
• How to overcome barriers in the Path of Progress
• Energizing Self to Master the Achiever’s Techniques
Try out KUBA Strategy:
• Expand: Knowledge, Understanding, Building, Achieving
• How to Cascade Co. Objectives through Hierarchy of Leadership
• How to Integrate Activities Leader & Team towards achieving Goals & Time Limits Leadership Qualities Profiling & Comparing with MBTI Matrix
• Regular Performance Evaluation & Feed Back System
Understand Types of Leadership: Engaging / Distributed / Adaptive / Collaborated.
Power Point Presentations, Questions & Answers, Back Up Study Notes, Puzzles & Quizzes, Self-Awareness Exercises, Role Plays, Brain Storming, Simulation Exercises, Action Learning Demonstrations, Real Cases Analysis, Self & Team Evaluations, Preparing Personal Action Plans, Chartering the Way Forward as Aligned with Company Mission. Fully Interactive & Participative. Need Based as Identified by Company & Participants.
Take aways for the program:
• How to Lead by Customizing to Company Culture
• How the Leader Will function through Shared Purpose & Mutually Agreed Responsibilities
• Learn how to Productively Contribute to Achieve the Desired Goals
• Learn How to Draw Plans + Build Alternatives + How to Execute + How to Assess Self Features
• Adopt a Business Leader’s Code of Conduct
• Learn How to Resolve Differences & Grievances in Teams
• Learn to Use Mutuality with Maturity
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,200 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,000 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
Mode of Payment: NEFT/ Gpay/ Cheque
Please write to email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com or Call /WhatsApp on 9822089898 / 8308459802, mentioning the name of participant, Mobile no, email id, company name with GSTIN.
Soft copy of Course Material will be emailed.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.