Currently, the business environment is much competitive; all the organizations are gearing up to improve Profit & Growth. Profit could be increased by adopting different tactics. Improving Business volume (Growth) could be one way, however cutting the expenses and optimization of purchase prices with improvement in Inventory Turn & Reduction in consumption cost of material is the another way. One of the methods employed is “The Rupee saved in Supply Chains directly having impact on Profit & Loss Account of Company”.
The integrated Supply Chain function & its people can contribute significantly to ensure above. Planning, Purchase, Stores & Logistics personnel play an important Role. Dynamic but accurate Planning, Reliable & Trustworthy Supplier base, proper Stores & Inventory management with economic logistics system are the key factors.
SCM function is the decision maker for more than 65% funds of turnover. All these items are entering the organization through purchase function, which thereby effectively controls a major portion of the organization’s finance. The rupee saved in buying goes directly to the profit column of balance sheet. All the function of Supply Chain can contribute to profit, if operates effectively with Modern Trends & Techniques.
This workshop program is designed to meet needs of the Industry to run efficient operations to meet customer requirements, Sustainable Growth, improving OTD with Inventory Reduction & Winning competition in today’s dynamic Market Scenario. This covers all aspects of Supply Chain Management Techniques required in today’s Business World.
Overview of Supply Chain
• Definition of Supply Chain
• Objectives of Supply Chain
• Organization of SCM
• MRP, MRP II, ERP, ERM – Revolution
• Importance of SCM
• Organization structure & functionalities involved in SCM
• How each function of SCM will become profit centre of organization?
• Definition & Objectives of Planning function
• Functions of Planning
• Overview of Implementation ERP
• Business process
• Importance of Planning
• MRP Run – schedule, Frequency
• Concept of Lean, Six Sigma & TQM
• Overview of JIT, KANBAN, VMI concept
• Basics of Purchase management
• Process of Vendor Identification, Vendor Selection
• Overview & discussion of Vendor Assessment / Evaluation / Re-evaluation
• Vendor Registration process
• Vendor Performance measurement & Rating
• Vendor Development process
• Pricing, Negotiation tactics / skill
Stores / Inventory management and Logistics:
• Definition of Stores / Inventory
• Functions of Stores
• Why Inventory is needed??
• Layout of Stores / Warehouse, Location system
• Transactions and Stores accounting
• Stores accuracy – Annual stock count / Perpetual stock count / Daily cycle count
• Losses of Stores & Prevention
• Logistics management in supply chain
Who should attend?
This Executive Development Programme is for all Supervisors, Managers and Executives from all functions across the Supply Chain, Production Planning, Purchase, Stores & Inventory Planning, to support Organizational Initiatives for Lean Management. SCM personnel (Officers /Managers), People would like to make career in SCM / Materials Management, Professional TPL, Owners of Small & Medium Enterprises.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,600 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,200 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
Mode of Payment: NEFT/ Gpay/ Cheque
Please write to email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or Call /WhatsApp on 9822089898 / 8308459802, mentioning the name of participant, Mobile no, email id, company name with GSTIN.
Soft copy of Course Material will be emailed.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.