Lean manufacturing defines the value of a product with the customer’s point of view. Customers do not need to pay for wasteful activities. For example, for the quality defects removed, rework from your production lines, for the huge amounts of inventory being carried, for the huge WIP on the shop floor, for mistakes of untrained manpower and for the huge breakdown cost of the frequently breaking down machine.
Lean manufacturing will just add value to the product which fulfils customer’s requirement for which customer is willing to pay.
Organizations are adopting Lean manufacturing methodologies to replace conventional manufacturing methods. This change requires a mind-set change of everyone from leader of the organization to a person working on machines. A lean mindset is all about removing the wastes from the manufacturing process, continuous improvement and Just in time (Procurement, Manufacturing). This does not come automatically, this needs training the minds of those involved in various techniques and methods developed and used by world leading organizations over the years.
Why Do You Need Lean Manufacturing Training?
Every business activity is considered an operation system. Therefore, the concept of cutting out wastes can be applied to any activity in order to accomplish a greater performance. Eliminating sources of waste will cause a shorter time frame, lower costs, reduced inventory, greater quantity, and higher return on assets.
Added Value of Lean Manufacturing Training:
● System performance/ Identifying the sources of waste and eliminating them
● Eliminating sources of variability/ In-depth understanding and applying of the fundamentals of operations management
Upon the completion of lean manufacturing training course, attendees are able to:
● Understand the logic and concepts behind lean manufacturing
● Apply core tools of lean manufacturing in their business
● Adjust the techniques of lean manufacturing to their specific needs
● Determine the sources of waste
● Identify the waste root causes in the value stream
● Effectively lead the lean initiatives
● Articulate different Lean tools and methods
● Understand Lean Metrics
● Understanding the business challenges
● What is Lean manufacturing?
● 7 wastes of production
● Lean manufacturing principles and
● Lean tools
● Traditional thinking v/s Lean thinking
● Cost equation of Operation management and
● Value Concept
● Understanding the Lean impact on cash flow
● Understanding of Lean tools
● 2-VSM (Value stream Mapping)
● 3-Line Balancing
● 6-Poka Yoke
● Lean leadership
● Challenges for Lean Implementation
Who should attend?
This Programme is for Machine & Equipment Operators, Associates, Process Owners & Supervisors or anyone interested in Quality Improvements.
Medium: English/ Hindi/ Marathi
Fees and Registration:
Fees: Rs. 1,400/- + GST 18% per person.
Incentive: Rs. 1,200/- + GST 18% per person for a group of Three or more Members from the same or different Organizations.
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the workshop:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
⮚ Please reply on E Mail – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
⮚ Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
⮚ Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
NEFT Details – Indian Institute of Training & Development
Bank Name – Bank of India
Current Account No: 052320110000336
ISFC Code – BKID0000523
Branch – Kothrud (Gujarat Colony), Paud Road, Pune 411029.
GSTN Number: 27BDNPK3328J1Z9
Certificate of Participation would be sent to all the participants through Speed post/ courier.