The ability to manage time is an often-overlooked skill, but a skill that is vital to achieving goals. In our day-to-day activities, we go through the process (consciously or subconsciously) of setting goals and identifying the relevant steps, only to be side tracked or distracted by the lack of time to achieve all the goals we have set for ourselves.
For this we need to develop or enhance our skills and ability to successfully manage our time with respect to achieving our goals.
Communication of GOALS
Influence and Communicate Goals Clearly
Identifying Time • Time Management Selfie
• Identifying Actual Time Required for Work Completion
• Proactive Vs Reactive Self-Assessment
Time Regrets List
Prioritizing your Time • The 80/20 rule
The Urgent versus Important Matrix
• Breaking tasks down
• Eat that frog! Covey matrix
Self -Assessment Procrastination
Rush Hour Activity
Delegation & Collaboration • Proactively handling interruptions
• Work breakdown planning
• Collaborate and task completion Presentation
• Plan Tasks Effectively
• Define Goals and Objectives
• Avoid Procrastination and Meet Deadlines
• Move from a Reactive to a Proactive Mindset
Who Should Attend?
• Anyone who would like to increase their productivity and effectiveness
• People who are looking to develop self-management skills to enable them to excel in their career
• Anyone who senses they need better balance in their lives.
• The principles and practices are applicable to all roles from Support through to Senior Management
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,400* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.