Making High Impact Presentations or speeches to an audience requires skill, professionalism and confidence. Successful speakers can deliver a persuasive and convincing high impact presentation with style and impact and as a result achieve their desired response.
By the end of this session participants would become very aware of the principles and elements of communicating in front of an audience confidently articulately and with flair, enabling them to make a high impact presentation integrating their personalities, knowledge and communication skills.
• Purpose of presentation
• Setting the scene
• Core components
• Role of personality
• Role of communication
• Body language
• Active listening
Who should attend?
This Development Program is for all, Top & Middle Level Corporate Management Professionals, Plant Heads, Managers, Executives, and Supervisors from all functions of HR, Finance, Production, Materials, Supply Chain Management and Marketing who wish to make a significant change at their workplace.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,400* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants