The ever increasing mechanisation, electrification, chemicalisation and sophistication have made industrial jobs more and more complex and intricate. This has led to increased dangers to human life in industries through accidents and injuries. In fact, the same underlines the need for and importance of industrial safety.
Key element for occupational safety and health management is promoting a culture of prevention within the enterprise and introduction of a positive safety culture can therefore achieve further reductions in occupational injuries and diseases.
• To understand the basic Industrial safety elements
• Enhance ownership for safety management through employee engagement at all levels
• Improve KPI’s related to safety management
• Foster safety culture
• What is industrial safety
• What are types of hazards in an industrial environment
• What is the impact of accident to the organisation? (Financial/ Legal/ Psychological)
• How to apply 8D tool for accident and incident analysis
• What are the 4 pillars of safety management system and its elements
• What are characteristics of positive safety culture
• How to build a positive reinforcement for safety
• What are the motivational tools for safety mindset development
• How to measure the safety performance – Safety KPI’s
• Implement leading performance indicators rather than lagging indicators
• What is an unsafe act and unsafe condition
• How to do job safety analysis (JSA) to explore risks
• Risk mitigation using hierarchy of hazard control
• How to implement safety management programmes
• What are the basic safety guidelines for industrial safety
• Emergency management preparedness
• How you correlate ergonomics issues to workplace safety
• Brain writing sessions
• Ppt and Videos
• Experiential learning through activities/ games.
Who should attend?
Training Program Recommended for: Managers/ Officers/ Supervisors/ Processors. Participants Recommended from: Manufacturing / Assembly / Safety / HRD / Stores.
Medium: English/ Hindi/ Marathi.
Fees and Registration:
Investment: Rs. 3,000/- + GST 18% per person.
Incentive: Rs. 2,800/- + GST 18% per person for a group of Three or more Members from the same Organization.
Fees include participation, course material (Hard copies), Breakfast, Lunch and tea / coffee.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
• Name of the workshop:
• Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
• Company Name and address:
• GSTN Number:
Please reply on E Mail – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue may change depending upon no. of nominations
Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programmeof IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
Invoicing for all nomination(s) confirmed by sponsoring companies will be done compulsorily. Participation fees are non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted.
If by some reason the program gets postponed from our side, we will refund your entire payment.
The participation fee can be paid by way of DD/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.