The ever increasing mechanisation, electrification, chemicalisation and sophistication have made industrial jobs more and more complex and intricate. This has led to increased dangers to human life in industries through accidents and injuries. In fact, the same underlines the need for and importance of industrial safety.
Key element for occupational safety and health management is promoting a culture of prevention within the enterprise and introduction of a positive safety culture can therefore achieve further reductions in occupational injuries and diseases.
• To understand the basic Industrial safety elements
• Enhance ownership for safety management through employee engagement at all levels
• Improve KPI’s related to safety management
• Foster safety culture
• What is industrial safety? What are types of hazards in an industrial environment?
• What is the impact of accident to the organisation? (Financial/ Legal/ Psychological)
• What are the 4 pillars of safety management system and its elements?
• What are characteristics of positive safety culture?
• How to build a positive reinforcement for safety?
• What are the motivational tools for safety mindset development?
• How to measure the safety performance – Safety KPI’s?
• Implement leading performance indicators rather than lagging indicators.
• What is an unsafe act and unsafe condition?
• How to do job safety analysis (JSA) to explore risks? HIRA
• Risk mitigation using hierarchy of hazard control
• How to implement safety management programmes?
Who should attend?
Training Program Recommended for: Managers/ Officers/ Supervisors/ Processors. Participants Recommended from: Manufacturing / Assembly / Safety / HRD / Stores.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,200* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,000* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.