Occupational hazards and unsafe work environment pose the risk of injuries and ill health to employees. The injury adversely affects the morale of the employees which in turn would affect their productivity and safety.
The employees can make extensive contribution in promoting safety and health through their commitment, involvement and constructive approach. Their participation in the process of safety and health in the Safety Committees makes the work environment safe.
• To provide a unique opportunity to understand the problems relating to occupational safety and health.
• To clearly describe their roles and responsibilities in effectively guiding the employees for the promotion of safety and health at the workplace.
• Introduction of Safety & Near Miss through 4 W’s & 1H
• Benefits of preventing near miss practiced globally in industry
• Heinrich’s Law on Safety
• Identification of unsafe methods & conditions through illustration & citing of real cases
• Understanding Audit before & after
• Safety Readiness Review
• Reviewer’s Standard Operating Procedures
• Simulated Case Working
• Importance & Application of Methods through Mistake/ Error Proofing & Applying at Manufacturing, Assembling, Handling, Issuing, Dispatching
• Personal Action Plan & the way forward in standardizing & sustaining prevention of near miss & Safe Practices
Who should attend?
Training Program Recommended for: Managers/ Officers/ Supervisors/ Processors.
Participants Recommended from: Manufacturing / Assembly / Safety / HRD / Stores
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,400* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.