Indian Institute of Training and Development (IITD)
Presents One Full Day Interactive Training Program on
Date: 13th April 2023 (Thursday)
Timing: 09:30 am to 05:30 pm
Venue: Hall/ Hotel in Pune/ PCMC
Please send nomination(s) to EM: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificates will be issued to the participants!
The ever-increasing mechanisation, electrification, chemicalization and sophistication have made industrial jobs more and more complex and intricate. This has led to increased dangers to human life in industries through accidents and injuries. In fact, the same underlines the need for and importance of industrial safety.
Key element for occupational safety and health management is promoting a culture of prevention within the enterprise and introduction of a positive safety culture can therefore achieve further reductions in occupational injuries and diseases.
● To understand the basic Industrial safety elements
● Enhance ownership for safety management through employee engagement at all levels
● Improve KPI’s related to safety management
● Foster safety culture
● What is industrial safety? What are types of hazards in an industrial environment?
● What is the impact of an accident to the organisation? (Financial/ Legal/ Psychological)
● What are the 4 pillars of safety management system and its elements?
● What are the characteristics of positive safety culture?
● How to build a positive reinforcement for safety?
● What are the motivational tools for safety mindset development?
● How to measure the safety performance – Safety KPI’s?
● Implement leading performance indicators rather than lagging indicators.
● What is an unsafe act and unsafe condition?
● How to do job safety analysis (JSA) to explore risks? HIRA
● Risk mitigation using hierarchy of hazard control
● How to implement safety management programmes?
Who should attend?
Training Program Recommended for: Managers, Officers, Supervisors & Processors. Participants Recommended from: Manufacturing, Assembly, Safety, HRD & Stores.
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training program. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi/ Marathi
➢ Rs. 2,500 + GST 18% per person for one to two participants.
➢ Rs. 2,300 + GST 18% per person for a group of three to four participants.
➢ Rs. 2,100 + GST 18% per person for a group of five or more participants.
Registrations will be accepted only via email. kindly provide us the below given details on email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the program :
● Name of the participant :
● Participant’s email id :
● Name of the company :
● GST number :
Certification: Certificates will be issued to all the participants!
We offer customised in-house/ at site training programs. Please send us the details of the programs you wish to conduct at your company premises on email email@example.com to get a best quote from us.
With warm regards,
Mob: 8308459802/ 9822089898
Tel: 91 20 4120 3985
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com