What is this Prevention of Sexual Harassment training all about?
As per the Constitution of India, “equality of status and opportunity” must be secured for all the citizens. With improved access to education and employment, more and more women are entering the workforce every day. But sadly, almost 60% of them face sexual harassment at work every day. Sexual Harassment is a gross violation of women’s rights to equality and dignity. Not only is it an infringement of women’s fundamental rights, but it also results in the loss of workplace motivation and productivity. It is considered a strong form of violence against women. Did you know this? A safe workplace is a woman’s legal right.
• Create awareness about acceptable behaviours at the workplace
• Create understanding about what is sexual harassment
• Share details of Internal Complaints committee
• Understanding of legal terms such as Sexual Harassment, Employee, Workplace etc.
• Overview of POSH Law and its existence
• Composition and term of office of the Committee
• Role & Responsibilities & duties of the Committee Members
• Related laws for understanding responsibilities as civil court
• Understanding the complaints mechanism including timelines
• Understanding formal & informal complaints
• Handling of complaints (things to keep in mind)
• Different scenarios faced by IC & Process of Inquiry to be followed
• Recommendations to be given to employer
• Challenges faced by the Committee
• Importance of confidentiality and no retaliation
• Statutory Reporting
• Understanding duties of employer & its relation to the Committee
• Understanding other related laws
• Q & A
• Case Studies with discussion
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for any user who can be a worker/ an employee/ an employer/ an executive/ a board member/ HR/ advocate who is working in the private/ public/ government sector in India. The course informs about workplace sexual harassment and their right to an informed complaint process in seeking redress as provided under the Act and Rules framed.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 1,800 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 1,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 1,400* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.