International Women’s Day is celebrated on March 8 worldwide, commemorating the political, social and economic achievements of women. Over the decades, the objective of Women’s Day celebration has evolved and embraced culture and ethnicity to emerge as a celebration of appreciation, respect and love towards women. Women’s Day is also celebrated in schools nowadays and also forms an integral part of the curriculum to spread the awareness of women empowerment, their roles and achievements.
This women’s leadership course is a roundtable-style seminar that empowers women to identify, develop, and ultimately contribute their unique qualities to meet the challenges in an evolving work environment.
Women represent a large segment of an organization’s professional resources that often times are underutilized. While women have gained greater representation in middle management, this course will help them take the next step to more senior positions at strategic levels.
Key Features of this Women’s Leadership Training Course:
• Identify and tap into your full potential as a leader
• Discovering your own leadership style and what you uniquely bring as a leader
• Building your confidence, self-awareness and presence as a leader
• Address and challenge barriers women face in leadership roles
Course in a Nutshell:
• Communicating more effectively
• Inspiring & motivating oneself
• Gender Equality
• Learning to live the life that you want
• How to become Independent & Strong
• How to become a Leader
• Leading a healthy life and taking care of oneself
• Self defence
• Work-life balance
• How to be assertive in a positive way
• Importance of Grooming
The Value of Women in Leadership:
• How women’s leadership role has evolved
• Challenging barriers that you face as a woman leader
• Exploring the unique qualities women contribute to the workplace
• PowerPoint Presentation
• Activities to enhance your skills
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 1,500 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 1,300* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 1,100* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.