Indian Institute of Training and Development (IITD)
Presents One Full Day Interactive Training on
Inventory & Stores Management
Date: 15th April 2023 (Saturday)
Timing: 09:30 am to 05:30 pm
Venue: Hall/ Hotel in Pune/ PCMC
Please send nomination(s) to EM: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Certificates will be issued to the participants!
In today’s competitive edge, all the organizations are gearing up to meet the challenges caused by market demand. The accent is on Improving Quality and Reducing Cycle Time & Cost. One of the methods employed is “Eliminate the Unnecessary and simplify the necessary”. The Stores Department & its people can contribute significantly to ensure the above.
Inventory Management will help you to understand the impact of volatility on inventory management. The workshop will build upon the base models of inventory management and develop multi-echelon inventory optimization techniques.
Store personnel play an important Role in “Flow synchronization leading to cycle time” as well as “Making Stores space available for value added work”. Store is the custodian of Inventory and a single item mismatch / loss directly affects production plan & delivery schedule. The people working in Stores must understand their Role & Responsibility as well as importance of Stores (Objective, Function, various Transactions in Stores & performance of Stores) Stores can contribute to profit, it operates effectively with Modern Trends.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to better understand:
- The role of inventory and stores management within the supply chain
- The fundamentals of an efficient stock control system
- How to manage, store and supply materials and inventories
- The requirements to run an efficient and effective stores operation
- Current business situation
- Importance of Supply Chain
- Objectives of Supply Chain
- Meaning of inventory
- Importance of Inventory
- Why inventory
- Types of inventory
- Costs related to inventory and EOQ concept
- Various inventory control techniques
- Importance of Stores
- Types of stores
- Role of stores
- Improvements in stores
- Use of technology in Stores.
- Q & A
Who should attend?
This workshop will benefit executives, managers operating in the manufacturing, retail, and distribution and services industries, specifically with the following job responsibilities: Stores Management, Warehouse Management, Logistics, Operations, Dispatch & Receiving, Order & Fulfilment, Stock Control, Supply Chain Management, Distribution, Materials Management, Freight Management, Inventory Management and Manufacturing.
IITD Sr. Expert Faculty:
Highly experienced faculty from Indian Institute of Training & Development will conduct this training program. The training sessions will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Medium: English/ Hindi/ Marathi
Fees & Registration Details:
- 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
- 2,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
- 2,600 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or More participants.
- Kindly provide the details of registration on email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Name of the program :
- Name of the participant :
- Participant’s email id :
- Name of the company :
- GST number :
Certification: Certificates will be issued to all the participants!
We offer customised in-house/ at site training programs. Please send us the details of the programs you wish to conduct at your company premises on email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a best quote from us.
With warm regards,
Mob: 8308459802/ 9822089898
Tel: 91 20 4120 3985
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org