There are a number of labour laws applicable for running a business organisation. Decisions of HR/ Marketing/ Project/ Legal or any other executives working in the establishment dealing with workmen frequently raise issues which should be carefully evaluated as to their legal consequences before they are implemented.
The failure to appreciate these legal implications can lead to serious damage, if not disastrous, results for an organization where they are working. Each organisation therefore needs to know about them so that they can be complied with.
The programme allows you to catch up on all developments in this field with value for all those who need to stay on top of this area of law. Moreover it helps in creating a healthy work culture in organisation.
· To understand practical aspects of labour laws which are applicable to the organisation where they are working.
· To deal with important legal issues while managing the labour.
· The participants would be provided techniques to deal with the situations which may come in their day to day life with special reference to the workplace.
Module I on Industrial Disputes Act, 1947 – 3 hours
· Definitions: Workman, Industry, Lay-off, Retrenchment, Protected workman, Closure of Undertakings, Transfer of ownership of undertakings
· Provisions relating to Lay-off and Retrenchment under Chapter V A of the I D Act, 1947
· Provisions relation to Lay-off, Retrenchment and Closure under chapter V B of the I D Act 1947
· How lay-off and retrenchment can be given to workmen during the pandemic period
· How you can reduce the manpower during the pandemic period
Module II – 3 hours
· How to tackle a slow down situation?
· How to handle a tool down/ pen down strike
· What has to be done when you want to dismiss a protected workman?
· What has to be done when you want to dismiss/ discharge a workman during pendency of proceedings before the various adjudicating Authorities?
· What has to be done when you want to dismiss a workman without an enquiry
Who Should Attend?
· Human Resource Managers
· Administration Professionals
· Career Development Managers
· General Managers
· Head-hunters Management Professionals
· Personnel Admin. Managers
· Recruitment Managers
· Training Managers
Medium: English/ Hindi/ Marathi
Fees and Registration:
Fees: Rs. 2,000/- + GST 18% per person.
Incentive: Rs. 1,800/- + GST 18% per person for a group of Three or more Members from the same or different Organizations.
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the workshop:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
⮚ Please reply on E Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
⮚ Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
⮚ Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
NEFT Details – Indian Institute of Training & Development
Bank Name – Bank of India
Current Account No: 052320110000336
ISFC Code – BKID0000523
Branch – Kothrud (Gujarat Colony), Paud Road, Pune 411029.
GSTN Number: 27BDNPK3328J1Z9
Certificate of Participation would be sent to all the participants through Speed post/ courier.