Managers may have a commanding position over employees who are obligated by their job status to follow directions. Good leaders can inspire people to follow their vision and direction without formal title leadership. Managers must develop ability to get cooperation and peak performance on their leadership qualities. Good leaders are more likely to motivate followers to give their best for the organisation. Some first-time managers who are promoted need to enhance leadership skills to efficiently handle their new responsibilities.
The Leadership training program provides tools and information to participants to improve leadership, people management skills and add more value to the organization.
• Awareness to a Leadership Mindset
• Creating an open Environment
• Roles and Responsibilities
• Teambuilding and Leadership
• Interpersonal Relations
• Investing in Informal relationships
• Action Research
This Executive Leadership Development Programme is for:
• Team Leaders and Project Leaders
• Middle level managers in Finance, Production, Operations and Marketing functions.
• Unit Heads, Plant Heads and Manufacturing Site In-charges
• Managers who play multiple roles including HR
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.