Organisations are adopting Lean methodologies to replace conventional manufacturing methods. This change requires a mind-set change of everyone from leader of the organization to a person working on machines. A lean mind set is all about removing the wastes from manufacturing process, continuous improvement and Just in time (Procurement, Manufacturing).
This does not come automatically, this needs training the minds of those involved in various techniques and methods developed and used by world leading organizations over the years.
More and more companies are embracing the Lean methodology for continuous improvement and waste reduction.
Eliminating waste and maximising value:
• These go hand in hand, whether a company relies on products, services or a mixture of the two. In every process from marketing to customer service, there will be room to trim the fat and cut costs. This is the purpose of ‘Lean’, a business methodology designed to cut out chronic wastage and create an atmosphere of continuous improvement.
Flexibility for change:
• Customer demands are constantly changing. Should a company fail to provide the quality that a customer expects, it is easier than ever to lose their business.
Increase quality and reliability:
• When increasing the efficiency of a process, one of the most important steps will be boosting its reliability. You will want to make sure that as many customers as possible can enjoy the same level of quality, or you may lose out on repeat business.
In this session you will learn the lean techniques that form the foundation to achieve the above said Key Result Areas.
Who should attend?
This Programme is for Machine & Equipment Operators, Associates, Process Owners & Supervisors or anyone interested in Quality Improvements.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Mode of Payment: NEFT/Gpay/ Cheque
Please write to email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on 9822089898 / 8308459802, mentioning the name of participant, Mobile no, email id, company name with GSTIN, if applicable.
Soft copy of Course Material will be emailed.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.