Nowadays, especially with the globalization and IT industry development, companies are not competing as individuals but as part of the Supply Chain in the global environment. That is why Logistics & Supply Chain Management has become one of the fastest growing fields of knowledge in this decade. Senior business executives have indeed described it as the last goldmine for achieving competitive advantage over rival organizations. As Supply Chains compete with one another to achieve competitive advantage, new frontiers for delivering cost leadership and customer satisfaction are daily being explored by Logistics & Supply Chain professionals.
• Logistics and Supply Chain concepts, difference between Logistics and SCM
• Historical development of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Evolution of logistics (Details of 1st party, 2nd Party, 3rd Party and 4th Party Logistics and its implementation)
• Global Logistics Industry Overview
• Different mode of transport in Logistics Industry (Sea, Air, Rail and Road)
Functions of Logistics:
• Details on various functions of logistics (Order processing, Materials handling, Warehousing, Inventory control, Transportation, Packaging and Information)
• Will be covering the in details of each function
Infrastructure involved in Logistics (Will be discussing in detail)
• Seaport, Airport, Free Trade Zones (FTZ), CFS an ICD
• Adoption of Logistics practice in India
• Various corporation involved in Logistics
• Users of Logistics services in India
• Technological disruptions in logistics (IOT, Block chain etc.)
Future Trends in Logistics
• Customer Expectations
• Technological Breakthrough
• New entrants into the Industry
• Redefining Collaboration
Who should attend?
Operational level and Middle level personnel involved in supply chain management including customer servicing, marketing, logistics (i.e., distribution, warehousing, transportation, etc.), manufacturing (i.e., production planning, materials management, etc.), purchase and sourcing and third party service providers for logistics and manufacturing. Organizations will benefit by sending multiple participants from different functions at the same time.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.