Measurement System Analysis (MSA) is a critical first step that should precede any data-based decision making. MSA is an experimental and mathematical method of determining how much the variation within the measurement process contributes to overall process variability. The purpose of MSA is to qualify a measurement system for use by quantifying its accuracy, precision, and stability.
This training program envelops the most essential spectrum of quality and measurement fundamentals and encompasses the supporting quality and Lean Tools used currently in the industries. This is followed with contemporary practices in MSA in industries.
Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
• Empower with fundamental Statistical literacy.
• Accumulate, organize the data and analyze for identifying the problem and getting the solution to the problem.
• Evaluate the variation and variability through Gauge R & R
• Streamline the production procedures and methodologies.
• Define the process capabilities.
• Familiarise to the Process control charts and its concepts
• Introduction to Measurement Process
• Difference between Calibration V/s MSA
• Terminologies used in MSA
• Why to do MSA?
• Types of gauges
• Introduction to Bias
• Introduction to Linearity
• Introduction to Stability
• Introduction to Gauge R&R
• A Comparison of measuring equipment against another
• A method for evaluating gauges that are suspected to be deficient
• A method to evaluate the efficacy of repairs on measurement equipment
• A criterion for accepting new measuring equipment
• A must of calculating accurate process variation
• For developing the gauge performance curve
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 1,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 1,200 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 1,000 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the workshop:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
❖ Please reply on E Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
❖ Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
❖ Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
NEFT Details – Indian Institute of Training & Development
Bank Name – Bank of India
Current Account No: 052320110000336
ISFC Code – BKID0000523
Branch – Kothrud (Gujarat Colony), Paud Road, Pune 411029.
GSTN Number: 27BDNPK3328J1Z9
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.