“A picture is worth of thousand words”. That is the purpose of PowerPoint. Explore ways to create richer presentations by adding advanced objects, create higher level presentations and place emphasis on customized themes and the finished presentation product.
The objective of the course is to, make participants aware of:
• The elements of PowerPoint presentation
• Screen and shortcut awareness
• Creating designs
• Understanding templates and working effectively with animations
• Creating customized
• Smart and effective presentations and dos and don’ts while presentation
Unit 1: Creating a new PowerPoint presentation
• Create background and working with templates
• Create Templates, Themes, layout
• Customizing Ribbon
Unit 2: Using graphics and multimedia
• Media clips
• Photo Album
Unit 3: Customizing SmartArt graphics, tables, and charts
• Customizing SmartArt graphics
• Customizing tables
• Integrate data from Microsoft office chart tools
Unit 4: Adding effects
• Custom slide shows
Unit 5: Distributing presentations
• Using comments
• Exporting a presentation
• Distributing presentations
Unit 6: Create engaging and well designed slides in PowerPoint
• Examples of innovative presentations
• Best Practices in the corporate world
• Do’s & Don’ts
Who should attend?
This course has been designed for those who have little to no experience with Microsoft PowerPoint or for those that wish to fill in the gaps within their PowerPoint experience
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.