Negotiation Skills is arguably the most important Business Skills required by any practicing manager. The skill is useful for the managers handling functions such as marketing and sales, purchase, production, HR etc. Virtually any interaction between two individuals, when both are having opposite views on a situation requires negotiations- from home to the office!
• Identifying objectives and all factors affecting negotiations with Vendors/ Suppliers of Goods & Services
• Bargaining and response testing and gathering data/ information
• Agendas of Negotiators & Vendors – open and hidden
• Knowing strengths and weaknesses of Positions taken up by the Negotiators
• Approach, planning and preparation for Negotiations
• Implications of Effective & Ineffective Negotiations Process
• Concessions and alternatives/ options available to Negotiators
• Flexibility – and avoiding ‘posturing’ – Strategy to Negotiate
• Creating a ‘win-win’ situation at Negotiations Process
• Gathering information to strengthen positions at follow up
• Determining Negotiations Team and Deciding leadership roles
• Influencing relationships and handling confrontation in the Negotiations Process
• Tools & Techniques of listening, questioning and assertiveness skills
• Understand – BATNA & WATNA in typical Negotiations Process
• Building rapport and essential presentational skills in the Negotiations Process
• Closing the Deals – including Validation for closure
• Diagnosing current Styles
• Tuning up Workshop Goals with Objectives of the Host Organization
• Evolving Desirable Techniques & Tools, Concept Clarity to Application
• Interactive, Participative, Creative, Learning by Doing, Brain Storming, Seeing VDO & Follow up Discussion
• Experiential Learning, Recommended Operating Procedure
• Drafting Charter of Negotiations customized towards Host Organization
• Team Working, Team Presentations and Take aways
• Process Check throughout the Workshop Sessions & Final Feedback
• Learning’s of Workshop
• Preparing PAP – Personal Action Plan
Who should attend?
This workshop is for Corporate Purchasers/ Buyers at H.O. or Unit Levels for Negotiations Process with Vendors Suppliers/ Buyers in Markets & Business Partners in the Supply Chain viz. Traders, Providers of Logistics/ Ware Housing/ Cross Dock Arrangements/ Whole Sellers/ Retailers/ Insurers etc.
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,800* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,600* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and a Digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Name of the Program:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
● Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
● Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/IMPS/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.