Various quantitative methods and tools to identify problems and analysis along with suggest a way for continual improvement manufacturing and services are given in Total Quality Control. While doing so many of technocrats realized various problems related to quality planning related problems could be solved with structured way of seven new tools.
This training module includes understand the concept of these tools and hands on practical sessions exercise where participants relate the actual working conditions.
• How to apply concepts of 7 new QC tools in planning, objective setting, and strategic problem solving.
• How to structure the unstructured ideas, make strategic plans, organising and control method.
• How to use brainstorming session effectively to use in these tools.
• How to use these tools in various situations in manufacturing and service.
• History of 7 New QC Tools
• Overview of Affinity diagram
• Overview of Relationship diagram
• Overview of Matrix diagram
• Overview of Prioritization Matrix
• Overview of Tree diagram
• Overview of PDPC diagram
• Overview of Arrow diagram
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 2,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 2,200* + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 2,000* + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
* Early Bird Benefit
Early Bird Benefit is valid for bookings received up to 3 days prior to the program dates
Mode of Payment: NEFT/Gpay/ Cheque
Please write to email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com or Call on 9822089898 / 8308459802, mentioning the name of participant, Mobile no, email id, company name with GSTIN, if applicable.
Soft copy of Course Material will be emailed.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.