Various quantitative methods and tools to identify problems and analysis along with suggest a way for continual improvement manufacturing and services are given in Total Quality Control. While doing so many of technocrats realized various problems related to quality planning related problems could be solved with structured way of seven new tools.
This training module includes understand the concept of these tools and hands on practical sessions exercise where participants relate the actual working conditions.
• How to apply concepts of 7 new QC tools in planning, objective setting, and strategic problem solving.
• How to structure the unstructured ideas, make strategic plans, organising and control method.
• How to use brainstorming session effectively to use in these tools.
• How to use these tools in various situations in manufacturing and service.
• Affinity diagram with group exercise
• Relationship diagram with practical examples
• Tree diagram with group exercise
• Matrix diagram with practical example
• Prioritization Matrix with practical example
• PDPC diagram with group exercise
• Arrow diagram with practical example
Medium: English/ Hindi
Fees and Registration:
● Rs. 1,400 + GST 18% per person.
● Rs. 1,200 + GST 18% per person for a group of Three to Four participants.
● Rs. 1,000 + GST 18% per person for a group of Five or more participants.
Fees include participation, course material (Soft copies) and digital certificate.
Kindly provide below details for registration to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
● Name of the workshop:
● Name of the participants with Email ID & Mo. Number:
● Company Name and address:
● GSTN Number:
❖ Please reply on E Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
❖ Pre-payment and pre-registration is required
❖ Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other programme of IITD, but change in nomination(s) is accepted
The participation fee can be paid by way of NEFT/Cheque drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Training & Development” payable at Pune or through NEFT.
NEFT Details – Indian Institute of Training & Development
Bank Name – Bank of India
Current Account No: 052320110000336
ISFC Code – BKID0000523
Branch – Kothrud (Gujarat Colony), Paud Road, Pune 411029.
GSTN Number: 27BDNPK3328J1Z9
Digital Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.