Online program on
Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
20th May 2023; 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) is a framework of procedures and techniques used to develop products in industry, particularly the automotive industry. The purpose of APQP is “to produce a product quality plan which will support development of a product or service that will satisfy the customer.
APQP serves as a guide in the development process and also a standard way to share results between suppliers and automotive companies. This training program envelops the most essential spectrum of product quality and measurement fundamentals in APQP and encompasses the supporting Tools/Concepts used currently in the practicing industries.
APQP was introduced to achieve the following objectives. The important ones are listed below –
● Methodology that facilitates process improvement.
● Identifies and eliminates concerns early in the development of a process or design.
● Reduce cost & improve internal and external customer satisfaction.
● Focuses on resources, well advance planning for tooling, quality & plan for failure prevention.
● Customer requirement.
● What is APQP?
● Importance of APQP to Customers & Suppliers
● Expected Roadblocks to APQP
● When is APQP used?
● Measurement of New Product Development Performance
● APQP and Risk Management
● The Concept of APQP & PDCA
● 5 Phases of APQP and Elements in each phase
Who should attend?
Persons from Production & Quality, Customer representatives or Marketing managers, Continuous Improvement Managers, Design Managers & Engineers, Maintenance Managers, Supervisors, Operators, Supplier development managers, etc.
➢ Rs. 3,000 + GST 18% per person for 1-3 participants.
➢ Rs. 2,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of 4 or above participants.
Please write email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the program, participants, email id, Name of the company, GST number
Certification: Participants shall be awarded a digital certificate of participation from IITD.
We look forward to your active participation and nominations.
With warm regards,
Rajiv Kolhe, Mob: 8308459802/ 9822089898
Indian Institute of Training and Development (IITD)