Online program on
19th May 2023; 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Conflict can be expressed in numerous ways such as insults, non-cooperation, bullying and anger. Its causes can range from personality clashes and misunderstood communication to organizational mismanagement. The negative effects of workplace conflict can include work disruptions, decreased productivity, project failure, absenteeism, turnover and termination. Emotional stress can be both a cause and an effect of workplace conflict.
- Involved parties must communicate
- Don’t Ignore Conflict
- Work on a Compromise
- Methods of Conflict management
- Monitor and Follow Up on the Conflict
- Conflicts can create new ideas
- Presentation & Practical Learning
- Management Games – Related to the topic
- Question & Answer sessions – Interactive discussion with questions.
- 3,000 + GST 18% per person for 1-3 participants.
- 2,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of 4 or above participants.
Please write email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the program, participants, email id, Name of the company, GST number
Certification: Participants shall be awarded a digital certificate of participation from IITD.
We look forward to your active participation and nominations.
With warm regards,
Rajiv Kolhe, Mob: 8308459802/ 9822089898
Indian Institute of Training and Development (IITD)