Online program on
Learn To Lead
16th May 2023; 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Managers may have a commanding position over employees who are obligated by their job status to follow directions. Good leaders can inspire people to follow their vision and direction without formal title leadership. Managers must develop ability to get cooperation and peak performance on their leadership qualities. Good leaders are more likely to motivate followers to give their best for the organisation. Some first-time managers who are promoted need to enhance leadership skills to efficiently handle their new responsibilities.
The Leadership training program provides tools and information to participants to improve leadership, people management skills and add more value to the organization.
- Awareness to a Leadership Mindset
- Creating an open Environment
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Teambuilding and Leadership
- Interpersonal Relations
- Investing in Informal relationships
- Action Research
This Executive Leadership Development Programme is for:
- Team Leaders and Project Leaders
- Middle level managers in Finance, Production, Operations and Marketing functions.
- Unit Heads, Plant Heads and Manufacturing Site In-charges
- Managers who play multiple roles including HR
- 3,000 + GST 18% per person for 1-3 participants.
- 2,800 + GST 18% per person for a group of 4 or above participants.
Please write email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the program, participants, email id, Name of the company, GST number
Certification: Participants shall be awarded a digital certificate of participation from IITD.
We look forward to your active participation and nominations.
With warm regards,
Rajiv Kolhe, Mob: 8308459802/ 9822089898
Indian Institute of Training and Development (IITD)